2014年6月14日星期六

Sorry ...

Really sorry for what I have done
I just want you to notice me
sorry ... I really don't know that you will angry
If I know i wouldn't behave like this
But if you do care about me
Please let me know
And I don't want to hurt you
I don't want you to be angry or sad
Because I like you
Should be love but not yet
Anything that you don't like please tell me
I won't do that in front of you
I swear ...
Please forgive my stupidness
I am stupid and idiot
I should behave like this
Shit me

When I see your angry face
I really scare you are going to ignore me and never talking to me again
But I am so glad that you still chat with me
And let me get closer with you
If can I hope it would be real
I hope that you will love me someday also
But I know it is impossible
And I don't want to have a relationship when I study at first
But ...now is different
I hope I can be with you

The most important thing is
Don't stay away from me
I will scare ...

2 years and a half
There will be someday you know my feeling toward you ...
Yes , you will
But please tell me if you have the same feeling with me also ...


没有评论:

发表评论