2012年10月21日星期日

I'm a queen's and I'm proud to be a queen's

After watching T-ara's confession, a lot of thought and feeling from the bottom of my heart need to be expressed out.
Yes, I am a queen's although just for half year but I am a hardcore fan of T-ara
They give me a lot, They make my life become wonderful and meaningful.
A lot of people say I am crazy, but what i can only say is, you never love a people from the bottom of your heart you will never know love is uncontrollably.

Start my real topic...
The video was recorded during M'sia Showcase 20121003
A fan try to give T-ara present but after giving the security guard push her to a side and she hit the wall.
OMG, how can a security be so rough.
what a shame...
but this is not important
let begin with the story
They say they feel sorry for the showcase that night because they can't do their best during that showcase
T-ara, you have done your best, the best live stage has given by you all.
Please don't feel sorry about it~i feel so satisfy because can see you all in real person.
As a fan of you, we should care about you~worry about you
No need to feel sorry. Because that is all we can give...
You all are even tougher than us, you all have to learn so many language, practice hardly, busy schedule, can't get enough sleep, can't have a meal nicely, even sick and injure also need to go up to the stage.
What about us~we just can support you all as a fan.
The only who understand well about T-ara is their fans----> us
Hyomin tears drop talking about this
My heart is so pain...how i wish i can by their side and give them a warm hug.
Hyomin have mentioned about that incident but didn't mentioned name
They have been hurt so much by those stupid antis
If that is your idol how would you feel?
They are just a normal people, how can a normal people suffer that pain?
Queen's also being hurt during this incident, some of them even thrust those antis instead of T-ara.
Their comeback stage, you all can see, all of them become thinner especially Boram.
You can know how much they are suffer during this incident. Hey antis. stop doing this, if someday turn to your idol you will regret! I tell you ! You will regret, extremely regret, R.E.G.R.E.T !
This incident have hurt T-ara much, IF YOU LOVE T-ARA PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM AS A QUEEN'S INSTEAD OF HURTING THEM AS AN ANTI !
Soyeon say they have suffered a lot during BPBP, but who know?
They can't eat because of busy schedule and on diet because they are new during that time.
Soyeon, Qri and Dino take the left-over food from other artist and eat in the toilet secretly.
Why do they have to do this? They are artist...Why don't KKS give them a meal although they are dieting, you are such a cruel CEO.
They are laughing when they talking about this.
How much pain in my heart when i hear this...I know your heart must be so hurt right?
Now you all popular, no need to suffer that, please promise that you all won't do that again, I am so sad about this...
T-ara just like a student identity for Soyeon, no matter what you do, you are doing using the student identity.
T-ara members just like a family for Boram and Eunjung. All member just like sister, taking care of each other even more than their real family. A second family for them.
T-ara just like permanent marker for Hyomin (?)
T-ara just like wining lottery for Qri because that is advantage and disadvantage. A second life for her. Before debut she live as Lee Jihyun, after debut she is Qri both different life.
T-ara is like youth for Areum because she still young(19 years old). She can go through a life that other people who same age as her can't go through.
T-ara just like a homework for Jiyeon(?) omg~my dear Jiyeon always the maknae for me, a kid for me. She say there are many things to be done.

T-ara is an identity for all members, after 10 years, 20 years or even when they breath out their last breath, they are still T-ara Boram, T-ara Qri, T-ara Soyeon, T-ara Eunjung, T-ara Hyomin, T-ara Jiyeon and T-ara Areum. (Said by Soyeon.)

For me, T-ara is part of my life, they make my life perfect, they let me know how to love, they give me strength, they are all for me especially Jiyeon.

For hater, please stop hurting them, they are also normal people just like you all. They also have feeling. 
IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE LEAVE, IF YOU WANT TO BASH THEM PLEASE GO HELL.

언제나 티아라 믿는다
We Believe In T-ara Forever 




没有评论:

发表评论